Study of Network Engineering

People who are interested in working with WAN, LAN or MAN networks, study Network Engineering. Network Engineers often pursue a number of certifications. These may include any of the following:
•    Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
•    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
•    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
•    CompTIA i-Net+ Certification
•    BTEC National Certificate/Diploma
•    City & Guilds (E-Quals ICT Systems Support 7262) IT Practitioners Diploma
•    Certified Novell Engineer (CNE)
•    OCR (iPRO) Higher Level award for IT Professionals
•    NVQs for IT Professionals
•    British Computer Society (BCS)
•    HNC/HND
A traditional Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Software Engineering is also accepted by employers.

Working in Cisco is really a pleasure because it is one of the Leading networking companies in the world.  Most of the people working in Cisco are CCNA certified network engineers, that is the basic qualification to enter Cisco.

What about the network engineer salary?


  • No Comment Yet
Please login first for post a comment